Classic Model - no strap handle (walk only)
Classic model for walking with your paddleboard. Just install the SUP Wheels® on the tail end of your board and then pick up the nose of the board with your hand. You can now push or pull your board with ease.
The majority of the weight of the board rests on the SUP Wheels®.
The unit is engineered with a marine-grade aluminum axle, stainless steel fixtures, and never-go-flat tires. The frame is covered in UV-resistant foam to protect your board that also allows the unit to float.
If you prefer to have a handle in the front to hold onto then select the Evolution model.
You can also upgrade your SUP Wheels® Classic by adding the option Strap Handle later.
If you want to carry two boards by lashing them together on the Classic unit you will need the cam strap.
This product is designed to carry standard paddleboards NOT roto-molded "plastic" kayak type paddleboards like the Lifetime or Pelican products.
We ship worldwide. 60 days money-back guarantee. 1-year warranty included.
SUP Wheels ® Technical Specifications
- No assembly or tools needed
- 14” Wheels - rolling over curbs and sand without sinking
- Solid rubber tires - never go flat
- Specialized foam covers frame - UV resistant & board safe
- EPDM rubber bungee - UV resistant and extremely strong
- Aluminum axle - salt water resistant, light and strong
- Stainless fasteners - for outdoor use / salt water resistant
- Up to 90 lbs (40kg), supports 2 SUP boards on one set of SUP Wheels ® (strap required and coming soon as an option)
- Removable wheels - compact storage (with pegs) or carry on board
- Storage pegs allow you to attach the wheels to the side of the carrier frame
- Flex frame variable width is 15” (38cm) to 12” (30 cm)
- Flex frame variable height is 6” (15 cm) to 4” (10 cm) - good for race or regular stand up paddle boards.